08 August 2005

Hit me with your best shot......OW!

Brief update on my life:

A few weeks ago my mom had emergency brain surgery to remove a tumor. Everything else in life kinda stood still while we dealt with that. We thought she was on the road to recovery but she ended up having some complication and required another surgery last week. Hopefully she will be coming home tomorrow. For me the last three weeks have consisted of juggling two jobs, two kids, a stressed out father, hospital visits, Vacation Bible School, laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, and loading the dishwasher. I really hate loading the dishwasher, I can never figure out the right arrangement to fit everything in. Don't even get me started on trying to figure out whether certain dishes can be put on the bottom rack or not! Seriously stressful stuff. On the up side I downloaded the new 3 doors down album and I bought a literary critique of my favorite tv show Firefly.

1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

My dear daughter, you don't know how much I appreciate all you did for all of us during that time. Or how very thankful I am that you are my firstborn. I really can't imagine David stepping up and doing all of that. I'm sorry it was so much work and stress for you but so glad that you were strong enough to handle it. You are truly a treasure and blessing to me.