So this is my Nikon D40. My special present from The Boy and The Parents. I've wanted a dslr Camera since I took Digital Photography in college and now I finally have one. Yesterday I got some new accessories for it using some Holiday monies. So meet my super awesome Sling Pro Camera Backpack. And my lovely new zoom lens. Along with the cutest little shutter remote you've ever seen. Now I just have to start taking some photos!
You can't help respecting anybody who can spell 'Tuesday', even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling 'Tuesday' simply doesn't count.
If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.
1 comment:
I want your camera! Think your Mom needs some more blogging lessons haven't seen a post yet!
Post a Comment