Saturday was Mom's birthday. Despite not really planning a whole lot it turned out to be a good day. It seemed like Mom had a good time and really enjoyed all the activities and presents. I made her chicken tostadas for dinner and even cleaned up the kitchen afterward. Leah and I made her a chocolate cake that was crazy delicious. After dinner I was on a mission to get the cake and ice cream served up and had everybody's plates on the table before I realized I had totally forgotten about candles in the cake and singing happy birthday. Oops. So we put a single candle in her piece and sang happy birthday after the fact. lol.
What I love about this photo that you can't see is... that not only does her shirt match the presents but her socks do too.
She was putting in the snowflake earrings we got her. I almost cropped out Ethan's half face but couldn't because it was just too funny. What is he doing?!? He looks like he had Tabasco shoved up his nose while being kidney punched.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Mom, Happy Birthday to you.
1 comment:
Mom did have a good time. One of my better birthdays--even if there wasn't real snow. Thank you, dear daughter.
Post a Comment