23 February 2009

Sometimes Boys Are Okay

So over Christmas I took some pictures of The Boy and me. And when I posted them he panicked and said that if I took down 'the ugly, old man pajama pictures' he would take some nice pictures with me at a later date. I have been wanting these photos forever. I need a photo to put in a frame and stare at adoringly when I'm feeling lovey towards him. And I need a photo to put in a frame and stare at angrily when he ticks me off. I also need to give my aunts proof that I really am dating someone. So despite the fact the Whatshisface is 1/16th Cherokee Indian and taking pictures kills small parts of his soul, he agreed to do this for me. So yesterday we dressed up (I got to wear my Valentine's Day dress) and had a dress up date and took pictures. Hooray! Aren't we adorable?















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh you are too cute!! Miss you! Glad the blog is back. Let me know if you need another "Julie's Corner" section. HAHA!

Anonymous said...

OMG You ARE a adorable! And Jason is no longer the Snuffleupagus of dating! We believe, we believe! Enjoying your blog!

Cav5Mom said...

How beautiful are you??!! Love it!