04 March 2009
Site Redesign
This Saturday I spent more than a little time flexing my webmaster skills and enjoying my new 24" monitor. I worked mostly on the new layout for this site. What do you all think? I'm rather proud of the little rocket ship myself. I'm not much of a graphic designer but I thought it turned out fairly well. I also thought the name "Don't Space Me" needed a little explanation. :-) Designing for the blogger template was a little challenging. I was so use to just writing the code from scratch. I've spent so much of my work time the past year doing database stuff that I kept having to look up the simplest things in html and css. I guess you really do lose it if you don't use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! When Bryan has a paycheck again, I want to hire you to help me with my blogs! You are awesome!
It is wonderful. I love the story behind the name. It makes me laugh anytime I think of it. I am so proud of my computer nerd.
Post a Comment