05 March 2009

Economic Crisis

It's all we hear about anymore, isn't it? It's in everyday conversations, local news, national news, office chatter. It's impossible to get away from. I've read a lot of stuff talking about what's going on and why. Half the time when I'm done I'm no closer to understanding any of it than before. I was given this link the other day and I think it's one of the best explanations yet as to what started the banking and stock market issues. It doesn't fix anything, but at least it gives a little understanding. And really where does anyone get fixing problems when they don't know what caused them in the first place.









1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

Wow! Visually dramatic. That guy did an awesome job of putting that together. Like you said, it helps explain what has happened. But you still don't know what to do about it.