I dropped this: | on this: |
and resulted in this:
So freakin' hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. Who drops a lamp on their foot resulting in golf ball sized injuries? Whose first reaction is to take pictures? I crack myself up!
These are some of the reactions:
David: Oh my gosh, do you want to go to the emergency room?
Mom: *gasp* If you'd gone to bed an hour ago this wouldn't have been a problem. Let me get some ice.
Blake: omg no. is that your foot?
Michael: GOOD GOD WOMAN. what the heck happened?
Khanh: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Seth: zomfg. jeeeez
Jennifer: that was before it swelled up
Seth: lol. good god woman. what was this lamp made of?
Jennifer: adamantium
Seth: apparently
Jennifer: bought it on clearance at Gordman's
Seth: lol
Jennifer: i dropped a lamp on my foot
Jason: awww
Jennifer: immediately swelled 3 inches and is purple. rofl
Jason: omg
Jennifer: this is the story of my day
Jason: *hug*
Jennifer: david asked me if i wanted to go to the emergency room
Jason: you can come snuggle up here if you need to be protected from yourself
*sends him picture*
Jason: holy ****!!! that's TERRIBLE. what the hell did you drop?!
Jennifer: its HILARIOUS. one of my little lamps
I hope everyone is having a great Memorial day weekend. I'll be the one eating bbq with ice on my foot. :-)
2 comments:
I don't know that I would say hilarious. That was unbelievable. A purple goose egg knot on the top of your foot.
I think you might be related to my family!
Post a Comment