After much searching and much deliberation, I have finally chosen and put down a deposit on an apartment. I'm a little nervous and a little excited. I am very fortunate to have had the opportunity to stay with my parents last year. They were very gracious to offer so that I could work on some financial goals. I am not 100% where I wanted to be, but I have made a lot of progress financially the last year. And for both my own emotionally stability and personal growth I think it's time to move out. And I think it will be good for the family too. Having two adult children living with you has it's own drawbacks, even though Iknow mom is thrilled to have us all around. But I'm only moving two blocks away :-)
The new place is called Windham Court, it's at maple and tyler for those of you that live here in Wichita. June 20th is the move in date. Hopefully the foot will be better by then. :-D
26 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I saw you 5 min. ago! Don't you think you could have told me this news? I have to read it on your blog!
You're right. I do enjoy having everyone here. But I also know how crowded it has started to feel around here lately. And I know you need to do this and are ready to.
btw it's more like 3 miles, not 2 blocks! Still it's not only in the same state but the same city. Yea! That's a huge improvement over what your brother has done in the past year.
It's been a month since you moved. Don't you think it's time to update your blog?
Post a Comment