12 August 2009
I suppose its been awhile
I've decided that blogging is like exercising. Once you break routine it's really hard to get started again. And I have broken routine on both. Sad day. So now begins the slow trek to get both activities back on track. The exercising really got messed up when I dropped that silly lamp on my foot. (see previous blog postings) Not being able to put tennis shoes on for three or four weeks will do that. Then everything seemed to go on hold with the trip to Illinois and the big apartment move of '09. Oh my gosh, I feel like my life was on hold for 6 weeks. It was either travelling, packing, moving or unpacking, nothing else. And then when it was done I didn't want to do anything but take naps and go bed to early. But things are finally settling down. I am trying to get back into doing normal stuff that I enjoy so I can feel like I have happy free time again. So here is hoping I can get back into the swing of things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Almost 3 months! Yeah, it's been awhile.
Post a Comment