Yesterday was a bit of a chore. David had car problems that looked like they were going to cause us some problems this week. However, with Jason's help, some contortionism, many swear words and 6 bruised and scraped up hands we got it figured out.
I have found that the first day of 30 Day Shred work out and 4 hours of working on a car make it nearly impossible to walk the next day. I literally rolled out of bed this morning. It was the only way out.
I got the call from Dad a little while ago. Mom's surgery started at 8:30am this morning. They expect it to take 4-6 hours but it is possible that it will go longer. I'm staying home today with the kids. So I'll be around to get updates and keep everyone posted. Hopefully everything goes well and she won't have any complications like last time. That's all I know.
02 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment