31 March 2010

Holiday Photos

I was going through some photos I just took and realized I still had holiday pictures on the camera that I had never posted. So I guess better late than never. I'm not even sure I remember any stories that might go with them at this point.

I didn't do much decorating but I did pull out the snowmen from mom, and I hung up a bunch of these little snowflakes.

I decided that I wanted stockings this year. Opening our stocking stuffers on Christmas Eve was one of the highlights of our holiday.


I told Jason he had to wrap my presents in the paper I bought so that all the presents would match and look pretty. Fortunately, he was willing to do this for me. :)

Lessons learned from this holiday: Don't buy the cheap wrapping paper you will curse every corner tear and double wrap you have to make to ensure the present doesn't show through.



The actual weekend ended up being a little stressful. There were problems with the apartment all week. The electrical breaker went out and I was without electricity off and on for 2 days. Then the day after that was fixed my hot water broke after being on the fritz for weeks. I called emergency maintenance but they didn't do anything to help. So we spent 4 days without hot water. I was kind of bummed but tried not to let it ruin my whole holiday. I think I've decided at this point that holiday's are just not my thing. Something always goes into the hilarious disaster mode. Oh wells. :)



No comments: