I can't say I'm sad to see February go. It is always such a long, short month. I don't think I'm cut out for long term anything. I have a three day limit on most anything. Anything longer than that and I start to go crazy. Long term care giving, long term crisis management, long term vacations, long term projects, long term papers... it just isn't my thing. So after two weeks of stuff with Mom's surgery and recovery, a week of funeral plans and a week of being sick - I'm done. Fortunately today is March so maybe I can mentally start over. With the Olympics over (sad day) I'm gonna have to find something to do with my time. That is until March Madness starts. :)
Things that need to happen in March:
-College Basketball
-Mollie & David's Birthdays!
-Continue Facebook fast for Lent
-More calorie counting and watching what I eat
-Nicer weather so I can start jogging again
-Be less irritated with all the stupid, inconsiderate, loud people I'm surround by all day and night
-Actually clean and organize the office
-Figure out how to be apart of more friends and families lives
-Find out what the heck is actually going to happen on Lost
01 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You always make me laugh!
Post a Comment