This year we kept things really low key. I think it made everything more enjoyable mostly because it was more relaxing. Also, I started buying presents in September and was done shopping by the beginning of November. I was very proud of that fact until Christmas rolled around and I could no longer remember what was inside wrapped presents. It made the unwrapping process thrilling.

I decorated just one corner of the house. We also did 8 days of t-shirts for Hanukkah.

I <3 Stockings

Winter Gift Giving with the Fam

So I gave mom a couple of Snowmen to add to her collection. She was so thrilled with this one she spent the next 5 minutes posing him and taking pictures while everyone else opened their presents.

I made lamb for Hanukkah it felt gourmet enough to take a picture. Doesn't quite look cookbook photography worthy though.

Let me interpret Jason: No pictures, open presents now!!!

Taco Pronto Bucks!!!!

I got a Nook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The aftermath

Christmas with Jason's family. His brother Jeff with his kids, Jordyn and Jaden.

Jeff, Jaden, Jace and John
1 comment:
It's about time you put something on your blog. Five months is a long time. The updates are nice. Can't wait to see how your marathon fundraiser turns out.
Post a Comment