Are you looking for the best possible way to spend your Saturday?!? Look no further than my house on Saturday, April 16th. To start the day off, at 1pm we will be having a Pampered Chef party with a full cooking demonstration. Get to see and use all the new and classic tools that make cooking fun and easy.
From 2pm to 5pm will be an open house event. Enjoy the delicious snacks and drinks I will be preparing and hang out with family and friends. This event started off as a fundraiser for my charity marathon event. As I was unable to finish the fundraising portion of it, I would like to still like take the opportunity to celebrate all the wonderful friends and family I have and my wonderful Mom who is fighting and cancer and recovering from surgery. So come party with us and feel free to bring your moms, sisters, daughters and friends.
Please take advantage of the only time my house will be clean enough to host an event. RSVP if you can. If not no big deal. I look forward to seeing everyone!
jenn.grote@gmail.com
07 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment