03 April 2005
Unexpected Excitement
So two days ago I got one of the most surprising phone calls of my life. I realize I haven't been staying in touch with some people as well as I'd hoped to, but I didn't think I was this far out of the loop. Friday night my roomie, Mollie calls me and tells me my other roomie has suddenly found a boyfriend. I have never been so shocked in my entire life. I didn't even know Carrie was interested in Rob let alone considering a relationship. How did this happen without my knowledge?!!? Am I losing my roomies in the strain of this long distance relationship? Even though I am shocked and confused by the suddenness I would like to say how happy I am for Rob and Carrie. They have been friends for many years and I know they will be very happy together. Mollie then went on to tell me that Carrie and Rob have been discussing this relationship thing for quite a while. Their first date was at pizza hut. Their second date was in the Gullies. So apparently the relationship progressed very quickly! Which might explain why I got this http://www.weddingpalace.com/Announce/View.asp?Name=Dickinson_Reilly in my email today. Carrie, I think you and I need to have a talk!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment