The story is... our idea for a Mother's Day present was to take pictures of the four of us kids and give them to mom. She had said something about wanting a couple pictures since we were all in town at the same time. Stuff like this is really hard to keep a surprise. It's gonna look a little suspicious for all four kids to walk out of the house all dressed up for a trip to Sonic's happy hour. So the deal was, I was skipping out of work early without telling anyone (aside from my boss) and David was gonna take the kids and the dog to "the park". I grabbed a shirt for Ethan to change into before I left for work that morning. David was suppose to tell Leah to bring a shirt and to wash her hair that morning. This is where the wheels started to fall off the plan. David apparently didn't tell Leah or told her too late. Because Leah shows up in ratty jeans and t-shirt with the best impression of a white afro I've ever seen. Sigh. So I gave her my button down shirt and wore the black shirt I had on under it. And we just went with it. Some of the photos are pretty hilarious because all the group shots show David point the camera remote off to the side.
Over all they turned out pretty good. Mom was really happy with them and is starting to get a little annoyed that I haven't given her a copy of all the pictures so she can post them on her blog. I'll get them to you, mom. I promise. So enjoy the slide show of the best-worst-planned-family photo shoot.
![]() |

3 comments:
I did love it. Loved all the pics. Loved all the stories that went with it.
The Smilebox slide show was nice. I've never seen that before.
awesome pictures ! ! Love how you captured yourselves and personalities. Great job!
Is Leah really that tall???
Make the aging stop!
EEEEEEEE!!!!
Post a Comment