12 August 2009

Who has a new apartment?!?!?! I DO!!!!

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have been moved out of my parents basement for 54 days now. Yay Me! Not that the parents basement is bad.... very reasonably priced, but lets be honest. It's great to have your own place. It's taken me quite a while to get settled and there's still quite a bit to do, but I wanted to show off what I have done. It's a pretty nice place. Really close to work, small community, nice pool, good parking, across the street from Sonic. There are some weird quirky things... like how the floors are really uneven and a weird smell I'm slowly getting out, but over all I'm pleased. You should come visit me!!!



This is my living room with my giant furniture.


the balcony with my $8 garage sale coffee table


Kitchen/Dining area. My $8 garage sale bar stools :-)


This is something no one really understand between the kitchen and living room. I set keys on it. Ethan uses it as a door. Jason uses it a drive thru window to order food.


The bedroom. I finally got stuff up on the walls last week.





This is the room we don't really talk about.


Ah, the 1 1/2 bath. No your eyes aren't betraying you. That is two bathrooms connected by a shower room in the middle. And yes that does mean four doorways in less than 30 sq. ft.

1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

It was fun to see the place with things on the wall. Definitely makes it look more personal.