12 August 2009

K-L-U-T-Z

Let's see if it's possible for me to spell "klutz" without hurting myself in some way. I've always been a little klutzy but lately things have just been ridiculous. I'm not sure I want to find out what tops the whole lamp incident but I seem to be in no short supply of lesser stories at the moment. I am racking them up as if my self worth depended on having the most klutzy stories of anyone else in my competing age group. Jason may be right, I need protecting from myself.

So the other night, I'm asleep. Fairly normal for me. I wake up and have that dilemma where you wanna go back to sleep but you feel like you need to go to the bathroom and you have to decide if going to the bathroom is gonna wake you up too much or if you won't be able to fall back asleep if you don't get up and go. So I finally decide to get up and go. I'm far from awake at this point and it's really dark. I get up to walk to the bathroom and WHAM!!!!!! OOOMPH!!! HOLY CRAP!! I walked into a freakin' door. I don't mean like I moseyed on up to an open door and just sleepily bumped into it. I mean the door was half open and I full force walked into the side of the door. I made this hilarious noise that was part wind being knocked from, part disbelief, and part groan of pain. Somehow my chest took almost all of the blow, which is weird because I remember having my head thrown back. But seriously.... I walked into the side of a door! Now my left boob is bruised and I am further in awe of my own klutz power.

1 comment:

HS Mom of 4 said...

You hadn't told me this story.
Ouch! You do seem to be the queen of klutz these days.